Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rod Blacksmith - Fim do 3º Cd (Mistakes and Regrets) e Continuação do 4º ( UPGRADED)

From the Bottom
He was a frantic pacing man
And there was nothing fightening him
In his mind high speed he ran
Everyday pursuing his dream
But nothing lasts forever
And he would quite soon find
That all that pacing fever
Would soonly blow his mind..
Chorus
In a great depression
He found energy
(Falling down)
In a great collision
He found himself
(Falling down)
In the last momment
He was not so confident
He had to become a selfish some
To come up from the bottom..
He used to be the best
In whatever he did
Kept himself away from the rest,
But always someone you could count with
But nothing lasts forever
And he would quite soon find
That all that helping fever
Would soonly blow his mind
Ch
Falling and raising
From time to time,
But always pretending
He was fine.
Thinking, planing
To help everyone
Raising and falling
To the bottom
He did his best
Outside his shell
But he was needing
Time for himself...
'Cause nothing lasts forever
And he quite soon found
That all that heping fever
Would make his head go round..
Ch 2x
_____________________________
Queen
You're the Queen of my dreams
Where I flew with no wings
You're the One I was waiting for
For whom I fought so long
Even without knowing
Even without feeling
Even without caring
Where I was going to end..
Chorus
Now finally you came up
And I soon realized who you were
You're the Queen of my world
The One I would take
With no fear
With no troubles
With no bullshits around
With nothing in my mind,
But you in my heart..
It was all so fast
I'm still trying to believe
But when you put your head in my chest
I wished you would never leave..
And listen to my heart..
Listen to my heart..
Ch 2x
You're my Queen
You're my Everything..
__________________________
What Have I Done?
Sat in my bed
It is not so clear
What I've said
Or who's my dear
I don't know
I can't take the answer
Between the snow
It's all unclear
Chorus
What have I done?
I've turned to someone
But not me..
What have I done?
Now who's to blame?
Who's left to charge?
I don't feel the same
And I didn't feel the change..
I keep going wrong
I wish I could correct
I wish I could be strong
Above my mistakes and regrets..
Ch
(...to me?)
__________________________
UPGRADED
______________________
I'm Not
I'm closed for balance
Would you please not disturb?
Keep some safe distance
I won't allow you to join in my club!
Chorus
Leave me alone
Don't say "but"
Leave me alone
Don't ask "what"
Leave me alone
Or you'll regret
Don't ask for me,
Cuz I'm not!
Too tired to think or talk
Too sick to open my mind
I've got a long long road to walk
And I'm too far as you will find.
Ch
I don't think I'm what you want
I don't think I want you
I gave you hopes, but never meant
To get you, to put you through..
Ch
Now leave me
Now forget me
Now get over it
Goodbye
____________________________
Unseen And Gone
A.M. 7.30
I get out unseen
After you know all of me..
It's all over now
I'm sure of no comming back
This is my time to go..
Chorus
But I want to hold this dawn
I want just a little more
It'll be too late when I'm gone
You'll be mine never more.
Suddently I'm out and cold
Forsaken, lost and sour
It's just too much pain to hold
Can't believe you let me go
You left me alone in the void
With no clue of what to do..
Ch
Unseen and gone
In the end of Dawn
Suddently lost and cold
For that dawn I could not hold..
Ch
__________________________
Apocalypse, Dude!
Here you are
Xtra large immunity
So you can speed across the pain
There you go
Surviving hipocrisy
Living life just like a fast lane
Chorus
Don't care
Never cared
For what they think
The so-called humanity
Lies so much that it stinks!
Live, life, love, lie
To them it's just the same
They are all about to die
Cancer, curse, crawl, cry
Fear sticks since it came
And they don't even ask why
Ch 2x
Too easy to start
Too fast to drive
Even faster than a dart
Even faster to die
You've past youth
Apocalypse, dude!
___________________________
Bem..estas são as minhas novas músicas..Quando as ouvirem, espero que gostem..
E é tudo..Thou art Gods!
Halgalad
The Dark Phoenix

1 Comments:

Blogger Mário Salgado said...

Masti bruxi escalpe caputi orin. Rubri push xanati lambri arem...
(tradução) "não sei inglês e esta é a lingua que usei para dizer...não pares.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home